Australian Working Holiday Visa Regional Work

Searching for Australian Working Holiday Visa Regional Work information? Below are the most relevant links to Australian Working Holiday Visa Regional Work info.

Specified work for Working Holiday visa (subclass 417)
    To be eligible to apply for a second or third Working Holiday (subclass 417) visa, you must have already completed a prescribed minimum period of “specified work” in certain circumstances. Specified work is work that is undertaken in a 'specified' industry in a specified area of regional Australia.

Complete Guide To Regional Work In Australia(417 Visa ...
    To be eligible for a second working holiday visa, one of the major application criteria is to complete three ‘calendar’ months (or 88 days) of specified work in regional Australia while on your first Working Holiday (417) visa. Approved industries for specific regional work include: Plant and animal cultivation; Fishing and pearling

Regional work visas - Department of Home Affairs
    Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491) – for people nominated by a State or Territory government or sponsored by an eligible family member to live and work in regional Australia. Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 494) – for people sponsored by an employer in regional Australia.

Australia Working Holiday Visa Information Anywork Anywhere
    New Zealand passport holders can work in Australia without restriction. Working Holiday Visa: Visa number 417: One year of holiday with work permitted for citizens of Belgium, Canada, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Holland, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malta, Norway, Sweden, Taiwan and the UK. Couples without children may take part – age range 18 – 30.

Australian Working Holiday Visa: The Ultimate Guide The ...
    Nov 02, 2017 · Extending your Australian working holiday visa. It’s possible to extend your Australian working holiday visa, all you have to do is work for 3 months in an area that the Australian government deems to be regional. A list of these ‘regional’ areas can be found on the visa application page.

Specified work for Work and Holiday visa (subclass 462)
    Type of work you must have completed before you apply for a second Work and Holiday visa (subclass 462). You must have completed this while on your first Work and Holiday visa (subclass 462).

Leave a reply