Australia Holiday Working Visa Extension

Searching for Australia Holiday Working Visa Extension information? Below are the most relevant links to Australia Holiday Working Visa Extension info.

Working Holiday visa (subclass 417)
    The Department of Home Affairs acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of Country throughout Australia and their continuing connection to land, sea and community. We pay our respects to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, their cultures and to their elders past, present and emerging. ... Working Holiday visa For young adults who ...

Getting a Second Year Working Holiday Visa - Tourism Australia
    Changes to the working holiday visa program mean that anyone in their second year of a Working Holiday visa can apply for a 12-month extension if they complete an extra six months of specified work in regional areas of Australia. Learn more about the third year Working Holiday visa here.

Visa conditions - Department of Home Affairs
    If you hold a Working Holiday (subclass 417) or Work and Holiday (subclass 462) visa, you can do any kind of work over the course of your 12-month stay in Australia. However, the conditions of your visa limit you to a maximum period of 6 months’ work with any 1 employer, unless we have given you permission to work longer.

A Guide to Extending your Australian Working Holiday Visa ...
    Jan 29, 2019 · In order to secure a second year working holiday visa in Australia, you will need to meet the following requirements: Have entered the country on a 417 first year working holiday visa. Hold an eligible passport. Be aged 18 to 30 (inclusive). For Irish and Canadian citizens this is extended up to 35 years of age.

Extending your Working Holiday Visa - Immigration Australia
    There are two possible extensions available for Subclass 417 Working Holiday Maker or Subclass 462 Work & Holiday Maker visa holders who complete set periods of 'specified work' in regional Australia. Working holiday makers on their first visa are required to complete at least 3 months of specified regional work in order to obtain a second visa.

Information about : Working Holiday Extension Work Visa ...
    Information about Working Holiday Extension Work Visa. People who are already in New Zealand on a Working Holiday Visa can make a one-off application to stay an extra 3 months if they have completed at least 3 months of seasonal work in the horticulture or viticulture industries.

Leave a reply